If you are looking for a health boost, consuming Turmeric is a great place to start if you haven’t done so already.
I will let you in on my secret Ginger Turmeric Tea Recipe that provides endless health benefits with a great taste:
1) Fresh Organic Grated Ginger (Amount to your liking. I like a lot so use about 4-6 inches for 6-8 cups)
2) Fresh Organic Grated Tumeric (About a 1/4 to 1/3 the amount of Ginger)
3) Put the grated ginger and tumeric in a pot of water and bring it to a boil for 1 second and then steep it for at least 20 minutes. You can steep it for up to 24 hours.
4) Strain the tea into a cup.
5) Squeeze fresh organic lemon juice (half a lemon or to taste) into the cup
6) Stir raw organic honey into the tea, amount to your liking as well
7) Here is the secret that you will not find anywhere, turmeric is fat soluble meaning it needs fats for its powerful properties to be absorbed. Take a tea spoon of coconut oil and put it into the tea. This will add flavor, beneficial fats and help the turmeric absorption.
Myriad of Benefits: (Here are just a few)
Read more on Beaufort Health and Fitness: Ginger Turmeric Tea Recipe…
Breaking News: As of last month the World Health Organization (WHO) lowered their daily sugar intake recommendations from 10 percent of calorie count to 5 percent. That works out to about 6 teaspoons — or 25 grams — of sugar per day for someone whose BMI is between 18-25 (considered normal).
Read more on BEAUFORT PERSONAL TRAINER ASKS: IS YOUR SWEET TOOTH CAUSING YOU ACHES?…